Crawfordsville Fire Station
A new fire station in Crawfordsville provided an immediate challenge as the project faced immediate budget pressures. Patterson Horth acted as the General Contractor for the project and Envoy was the acting Construction Manager for the City of Crawfordsville. Comfort Systems USA Indiana was both the HVAC contractor and Plumbing contractor for the project.
The CSUSA Indiana Team:
· The entire Construction Team provided value engineering concepts to move the project back on budget and to be able to move forward with construction for the city of Crawfordsville.
· Construction for the project started in October of 2016 and the City moved into their new facility in July of 2017.
· Completed the project with zero safety incidents
A Closer Look
· CSUSA Indiana installed a complete HVAC package including 7 gas fired furnaces with air cooled condensers.
· In the Apparatus Bay, CSUSA-Indiana installed 2 gas fired tube heaters, several ventilation wall fans, CO and NO2 sensors, and several air purge units.
· Also, a complete building plumbing package was installed, including trench drains in the Apparatus Bay.