Harrison Nursing Home, Indianapolis, IN
The Harrison @ Eagle Valley offers professional Assisted Living and Memory Care Services in Indianapolis, Indiana. The facility desired to remodel their Memory Care Wing, Large Atrium, Lounge TV Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room and Bistro Cafe while remaining occupied. The project was started in November 2016 and completed over Thanksgiving 2017.
The CSUSA Indiana Team:
· CSUSA Indiana worked with DMK (GC) to help achieve their aggressive schedule by being able to work in multiple areas at the same time while coordinating with their other subcontractors.
· CSUSA Indiana HVAC crews installed (18) New’ wall PTAC units with ‘new’ aluminum sleeves in the Memory Care Wing and (4) ‘New’ ductless split systems for other remodeled area’s and (3) large 10’ diameter ventilation paddle fans 40’ above large atrium floor, ‘new’ boiler exhaust flue’s and combustion intake wall louvers in existing exterior brick wall.
· CSUSA Indiana Plumbing crews installed ‘new’ plumbing systems for (18) remodeled Memory Care Patient Rooms complete with ‘new’ plumbing fixtures, ‘new’ (480’) 4” copper main throughout the building which included multiple domestic water shut-downs for ‘new’ main. CSUSA Indiana also re-worked natural gas piping for the kitchen remodel, the relocated domestic hot water boilers and the ‘new’ fireplaces.
· Delivered the project on time and on budget.
· Completed the project on time with zero safety incidents
A Closer Look
CSUSA Indiana won this work through a competitive bid process with a Healthcare GC that was new to Indianapolis. CSUSA Indiana acquired and staged all the material and equipment prior to starting the plumbing underground in December 2016. The project included variable air volume (VAV) mechanical systems, heating hot water pumps for the hot water system, boilers, energy recovery system and a Johnson Controls HVAC direct digital control system.